Vampire the Masquerade: The Great Jyhad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire the Masquerade: The Great Jyhad

This a role-playing forum using the rules of Vampire the Masquerade 3rd Ed.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Day: Tuesday night. Weather: Clear and temperate Season: Autumn. Game Weeks: See Here.

An Evening at the Chantry

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ahriman

Ahriman

An Evening at the Chantry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Evening at the Chantry   An Evening at the Chantry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:53 pm

He fixes you with a harder stare. "Lost track?"
He frowns at you now, though he doesn't seem the least concerned about the laptop.
"You lasted more than three cycles before the burn. Stop wasting my time appologising and answer the question you have been asked. Explain concisely what you think actually happened."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Fauche

Jesse Fauche

Character sheet
Appearance: 2: Average
Health: Uninjured

PostSubject: Re: An Evening at the Chantry   An Evening at the Chantry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:05 pm

She swallows back the squeal of fear that almost escapes her and settles for inching away the slightest bit. Wide-eyed she struggles to figure out where she went wrong. "I- I'm not sure how it was happening..." she pushes up her glasses and sets the laptop aside. "Every time I tried to do something it would just scramble. I almost had it but...the laptop crashed."
Back to top Go down
Ahriman

Ahriman

PostSubject: Re: An Evening at the Chantry   An Evening at the Chantry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:38 pm

The Secundus smiles again, clearly pleased with your explanation though you can't imagine why...
"It is next to impossible to defend against an Ananasi incursion without advanced preparation.
"When you have identified one of the potential solutions to the problem we will discuss this further.
"The lesson is concluded."

He rises abruptly to his feet.
"Vale Sodale."
With a smile and without another glance at the laptop he exits the common room.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Fauche

Jesse Fauche

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Evening at the Chantry   An Evening at the Chantry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:46 pm

She scrambles awkwardly to her feet, caught off guard by his sudden departure "Vale Sodale Secundus." she says and sits weakly once he is out of the room. "This place is going to be the end of me..." she says softly under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Ahriman

Ahriman

PostSubject: Re: An Evening at the Chantry   An Evening at the Chantry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:53 pm

"Entirely possibly Miss Fauche. I have enacted the ending of several and witnessed a great many more."

An Evening at the Chantry - Page 2 NPC-Aegis
Back to top Go down
Jesse Fauche

Jesse Fauche

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Evening at the Chantry   An Evening at the Chantry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:35 am

Her eyes widen and she lets out a small "eep" sound. She gathers up the ruined laptop "I- I - I'm sorry. I should probably be studying and not just sitting here."
Back to top Go down
Ahriman

Ahriman

PostSubject: Re: An Evening at the Chantry   An Evening at the Chantry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:49 am

Aegis smiles and gives you a small bow.
"That is not my place to say Miss.
"I assist and protect... and answer when I am called upon.
"Was there something you required?"
Back to top Go down
Jesse Fauche

Jesse Fauche

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Evening at the Chantry   An Evening at the Chantry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:06 am

"Um...this is the Secundus' laptop. I didn't want to leave it sitting here."
Back to top Go down
Ahriman

Ahriman

PostSubject: Re: An Evening at the Chantry   An Evening at the Chantry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:38 am

Aegis shakes his head.
"You are mistaken Miss.
"That was a laptop computer in the possession of Master Barber.
"It is now a teaching aid belonging to yourself, Miss Fauche."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Fauche

Jesse Fauche

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Evening at the Chantry   An Evening at the Chantry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:42 am

She blinks a moment. "Oh...I see. Thank you Aegis. I should be getting to work." She says, eager to get to the safety of the library.
Back to top Go down
Ahriman

Ahriman

PostSubject: Re: An Evening at the Chantry   An Evening at the Chantry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Aegis gives you his pleasant smile and another small bow, fading away with a faint shimmer of light as you look away.

An Evening at the Chantry - Page 2 ChantryLibrarys200x1000

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jesse Fauche

Jesse Fauche

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Evening at the Chantry   An Evening at the Chantry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:44 pm

She looks towards the previously forbidden sections and shivers with excitement. So much previously unatainable information held there. So many rituals...but she knew her access was for the study of historical documents only. With a sigh she heads back to the Mezanine library and collects the book holding the ritual she began studying last night.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ahriman

Ahriman

PostSubject: Re: An Evening at the Chantry   An Evening at the Chantry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:30 pm

You feel you are making steady progress in your understanding.
No flashes of insight, but good solid hard work should see you through eventualy.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Fauche

Jesse Fauche

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Evening at the Chantry   An Evening at the Chantry - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:14 pm

With a sigh she sets the book back in its place and then studies her latin for a bit before moving back to the newly permitted section of the library. sing all of her self control she doesn't even look at the books on rituals but moves to the historic section and tries to see if she can find anything further about the things she was reading last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Evening at the Chantry   An Evening at the Chantry - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Evening at the Chantry
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire the Masquerade: The Great Jyhad :: Leodis Chantry-
Jump to: